This is not legal advice. This may brick your device :-).
You need to modify this letter to make it fit your individual circumstances and tenancy conditions. I hope you find it helpful:
I wanted to reach out to you in this difficult time. We don’t know when things will return to any sense of normalcy, but I wanted to make sure we keep lines of communication open, and make sure everyone stays safe.
I wanted to talk to you about three tenancy issues: (Maybe more, depending on your layout)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends a diluted bleach solution (⅓ cup bleach per 1 gallon of water or 4 teaspoons bleach per 1 quart of water) for virus disinfection. Wear gloves while using bleach, and never mix it with ammonia or anything, in fact, except water. (The only exception is when doing laundry with detergent.) Once mixed, don't keep the solution for longer than a day because bleach will degrade certain plastic containers.
Always clean the surface with water and detergent first, since many materials can react with bleach and deactivate it.
Bleach can corrode metal over time, so do not get into the habit of cleaning their faucets and stainless steel products with it. Because bleach is harsh for many countertops as well, you should rinse surfaces with water after disinfecting to prevent discoloration or damage to the surface.
Alcohol solutions with at least 70 percent alcohol are effective against coronavirus on hard surfaces. First, clean the surface with water and detergent. Apply the alcohol solution (do not dilute it) and let it sit on the surface for at least 30 seconds to disinfect. Alcohol is generally safe for all surfaces.
According to the CDC, household (3 percent) hydrogen peroxide is effective in deactivating rhinovirus, the virus that causes the common cold, within 6 to 8 minutes of exposure. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than coronaviruses, so hydrogen peroxide should be able to break down coronavirus in less time. Pour it undiluted into a spray bottle and spray it on the surface to be cleaned, but let it sit on the surface for at least 1 minute.
Hydrogen peroxide is not corrosive, so it’s okay to use it on metal surfaces. But similar to bleach, it can discolor fabrics if you accidentally get in on your clothes. You can pour it on the area and you don’t have to wipe it off because it essentially decomposes into oxygen and water.